Sunday, January 9, 2011

today.

today i taught my new little ctr4 primary class.
what a perfect age; not too old, yet not old enough.
i've got a feeling these little ones will be my source of giggles and joy each week.

today lovebird and i had a delicious homemade lunch and dinner.
veggies galore. {i hate them, but i'm learning to love them. one of my many resolutions.}

today lovebird and i danced in our living room.
to our favorite song.
we are certainly lovers of the weepies and dancing just because we can.

today i asked lovebird a hundred questions.
why am i so curious?

today i was emotional. very emotional.
never thought "it" would be this hard.
lovebird understands my tears. and that is one of many reasons why i love him.

today was lovely.
tears, veggies, curiosity and all.

2 comments:

  1. LEASEY!!! I LOVE THE WEEPIES TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that today has been better for you than yesterday; each day is new. Look for the joy in everything you do-it is there, you just have to find it :)
    Love ya girl-keep your chin up. Your harvest is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete