Sunday, April 17, 2011

{little} love letters

it's been quite awhile since i last posted some little love letters.
so i thought i would share my love notes as of late.

dear modesto: i am starting to love you. {i bet you never thought i would say that.} before now, you have merely been a place to house me as i have been fulfilling my dream. but now that i've spent four years with you, i am beginning to enjoy you and have come to love you. you are special to me now, because you withhold those that are dear to me, and you have created many of my important memories.  you are also the place i have started my own little family. and my own little home. you are certainly a place for new beginnings.

dear job: you have created a level of stress i thought was unreachable. or maybe it's the fact that i am running from job to job then onto dance that creates the stress.  regardless, you are hard on me right now.  and i am a believer of the saying, "hard work isn't easy."

dear flowers: you are the quick fix to every problem in life. you make my home feel homey and welcoming. i buy you often. and joel laughs often.

dear primary kids: you are the happiness in my life. you make me giggle all week long.

dear organic peanut butter: you have become my new obsession. forget skippy and jif; in fact i can't even eat them anymore. it's you, and only you. you make my toast and sandwiches ten times tastier. healthier too. you are hearty, fulfilling and you are certainly the staple food in my life.

dear green things: why do i hate you so much? and why do i wish i would love you so much? it's impossible to crave you. it's rare that i eat you. you are an essential part to one's diet. however, to mine you are non existent. please help me eat you. i wish i had a craving for asparagus, green beens and broccoli like i do for carmel, chocolate and cake.

dear china: i have a feeling we'll be visiting you soon. lovebird definitely wants to. and wherever he goes, i go. i am somewhat anxious to see if and when you become a part of our future. time is of the essence, and you are one of our priorities.

dear future piano: i can't wait to fit you into our cozy little home. you will take up more space than we have, yet you will fill that space well. your music will fill my heart with memories of my childhood, my mother and the acknowledgment of what a blessing it is to have the talent to play you.

dear designer handbag: i want you. period. but why? i am not usually materialistic and superficial. but you're my one little craving right now. {along with coral lipstick.} maybe, just maybe, i'll get my hands on you one day. i guess i've got to decide on the perfect one first; because right now, i'm undecided. and if i drop cash on you- you must please me endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment