Sunday, May 8, 2011

two handprints


{here is your own handprint poem. with just a couple adjustments}
"I miss you when we're not together

I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon these handprints
two hands instead of one
And memories will come back of me,
as well as memories of your new son."

mother...
you are simply the best.
words cannot express my love nor can i ever thank
you enough for your never ending love.
this year you became a mother to lovebird.
and for that i love you more.
you will forever be my "best bud", midge and hero.
i look up to you, always.
your example and way of life is modeled after our savior,
and i thank you for planting a testimony in my heart.
i love you. 
we are both wishing you a happy mother's day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment