Tuesday, March 12, 2013

hot pink.


currently, my favorite trend:
hot pink lips

it's been my go to look for the last little while- why?
because i love, love, love the pop of color for spring. 
but, also because it's so easy to throw a coat of mascara on
and spruce up your entire look by just adding a bold lip.

my favorite products?
1. MAC's- Girl About Town
2. NARS- Schiap
{if you can't find that product- try this instead!}
3. Urban Decay- Crush

i'm embarrassed to admit, i own these all.
i couldn't tell you which one is my favorite of the three.
i wear them each equally and love them all the same.
you truly can't go wrong with any of them!

i don't mind splurging when it comes to lip color-
because i wear it daily and love it. 
however, if you are saving your pennies right now
or if you aren't sure you are ready to wear such a bold lip-

lastly, i just found this tutorial yesterday, and am eager to give it a go-
a hot pink matte lip? sounds ideal to me. 
the options are endless, obviously.

are you sharing this current obsession with me?
if so, what is your favorite pink at the moment?
i'd love to hear- so, leave a comment below.
or leave a link leading me to a picture of you rocking the color on your blog.
happy tuesday!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. you would probably be ashamed to know that i own one tube of lipstick. however it is a good one.
    and it is this one:
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=PROD310&SKU_ID=SKU3184

    clearly you will have to teach me the art of wearing lipstick.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOLD lips are so in right now. Loving this trend! :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on the hunt for a new Spring Pink lip, I will have to test these out! Thanks lady:)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this...i have 2 of those as well!!!! I also have Makeup Forever #36!!! love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright lip color trends that have been going on! I've been trying to find some good bright pink lipsticks lately so thanks for your recommendations!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (:
    - Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must agree, hot pinks lips are just so fun! loving them right now :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your favorite shades! I'm always looking for new lipstick colors, especially pinks.

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I wish I could pull of the hot pink lips!

    ReplyDelete