Thursday, October 31, 2013

three little pumpkins sitting in a row.

happy halloween
this is arguably one of my favorite holidays. 
i love everything about it.
from pumpkin flavored anything/everything, to dressing up,
to trick-or-treating, to candy galore, to spooky decorations,
to the perfect fall weather, to haunted houses, to cuddling indoors.
the list goes, on and on.
{lovebird insisted on a baby, mama & papa pumpkin this year.}

currently:
i couldn't stray from tradition, so i've got a pot of chili in the crockpot.
i tried a new recipe this year, due to lovebird's health kick at the moment. 
with a few tweaks, of course.
also, a big pan of cornbread waiting to be plopped in the oven.
the house smells divine.
baby's been dancing around all day- 
i think he/she can smell the goodness too.
and quite possibly since my deep love for this holiday.

thank goodness my mother raised me loving halloween.
she is halloween's number one fan.
she taught me well.
oh, and thanks to her hand-me-downs, my house is decked out.
it saddens me to hear of people who hate halloween...
how dare they!?!

so, i too, hope you'll be enjoying a bowl of chili and
a slice of cornbread this evening.
tonight is halloween; and i couldn't be happier.
have a spooky night. 

14 comments:

  1. this is cute. what an adorable person.

    xo. m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture. How did u agree on who is gonna be the skinny one and who is gonna be the fat one? ;-) Just kidding, have a beautiful weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chili on Halloween! I love your three pumpkins too- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now craving cornbread! Hope you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is so cute!! aw and little baby pumpkin! seriously?? I love it! newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, your blog is adorable! new follower :)

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I’m mick tracker is a professional service provider who is an experienced technician and has more than 5 years of hand on experience. If you are facing any kind of technical glitch in your download aol desktop gold then it’s time that you must definitely consider us. We will help you to solve your query within minutes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much obliged to you for imparting this important snippet of data to us. Anyway, we are One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card Balance group offering on the web email bolster administration, on the off chance that you have any issues with One Vanilla kily dial our One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card Balance

    ReplyDelete
  11. AOL Desktop Gold Downloadis a complete software suite to enable instant messaging, emailing or search content. AOL Desktop integrates numerous features over the internet including instant messenger, Media Player, and a fast web browser.

    ReplyDelete