Saturday, November 6, 2010

roses




i know i've already told you a million times that i am the luckiest girl to be married to such a handsome stud... but i must tell you some more. get this...
the other day, i was having a "terrible, horrible, no good very bad day" and as the day seemed to go on, things didn't let up. being at work all morning, 
lovebird didn't really know the status of my day.
and ironically, just at the nick of time, a "messenger boy" {aka lovebird} 
walked into work with a bouquet of roses. orange roses.
"a delivery for elease stice" he said. simply embarrassing me.
he handed me the roses, i pounced him with a few kisses
and he continued to deny that he was my husband. he was a messenger boy, duh.
he left in a flash. and i was left a work. feeling so much better.
the roses were the perfect fix to a rotten day.
oh, and of course hearing that i had the most romantic, handsome and 
awesome husband from all of my co-workers certainly brightened the day as well.

p.s. if you haven't already, you MUST read this classic children's book. 
it certainly will be a book upon the future shelf in my nursery one day.

1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest thing I have ever heard! You two are to die for!

    ReplyDelete