Wednesday, August 17, 2011

summer and fall

{picture from summer}
do you feel like summer has flown by?
nearly passed by without stopping by?
said hello for a second but ran out the door?
i do. i certainly do.
wedding season is over. getting fat and being lazy is coming to an end.
wearing white and dressing in summer clothes is nearly over.
sleeping in and staying up late (for no reason) will soon be foreign.
i'm okay with it though. why?
i love fall. everything about it.
the change of weather, the smell of air, fall clothing, back to school...
and the list goes on. 
i'm already craving layers of clothing, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, leather boots and homework.
although, that being said i am holding on to every ounce of summer.
am i contradicting?
probably so. oh well. 

1 comment:

  1. This year has been eye opening to me; I realized that I really enjoy the fall! I can't wait! Also I agree summer didn't stay long.

    http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete