Wednesday, September 7, 2011

decorating help, please!

i know it's only september, but at the rate that time seems to be flying by,
 this post is certainly not too early.
is it just me, or is fall sometimes hard to decorate your home for?
don't get me wrong, there are tons of spiders, webs, pumpkins, ghosts,
skeletons, guts, goblins and more.
but sometimes that creeps me out.
i still want my house to be warm and inviting.
so what do decorate with or make to fill your home with 
something that doesn't make you want to scream?
you know, something fall-y, vintage-y and halloween-y all at the same time.
i'm open for suggestions.
i was thinking about trying this, this and/or this.
or i may even go above and beyond and make some fancy/spooky wreath.
{that is if i have time in-between school, dance, work, and being a wife.}
well, i would love to hear what you have done 
or what you are going to do this year.
if you share your ideas, i may just bake you a batch of pumpkin chocolate chippers.
thank you. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Elease- I'm with you in that I like Fall decor more than Halloween creepies. You have such a sense of style, I know you'll come up with something good! Btw... I like the real, preserved fall leaves better than the plastic ones.

    ReplyDelete