Thursday, June 21, 2012

meet sienna.

Hi loves. I'm Sienna from Peace, Love, Wander, my personal diary of wanderlust. I'm a graduate student at NYU and my biggest passion in life is traveling, which is one of the reasons I'm so excited to keep reading The Little Lovebirds--their big trip to Italy! The posts are going to be incredible when they return, so stay tuned, but in the meantime, I'll tell you a little about my favorite summer destination.

IMG_5431

My family vacations in the south of France every year--we've been up and down the Riviera, and into the countryside as well. My favorite place, without question, is the Cap d'Antibes--and more specifically, the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc. 

IMG_5453

I've had a fascination with this hotel after spending 6 months doing a research project on F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender is The Night, where he so elegantly features the famed hotel. Staying there is truly a fairytale come to life--whether it's breakfast on the terrace, the pristine grounds, a perfect salad Nicoise, the infinity edge swimming pool, or sweeping views of the riviera from every direction--Antibes is truly a dream come to life.

IMG_5432
IMG_5463
IMG_5462
IMG_5493
IMG_5524
IMG_5595
IMG_5544
IMG_5468
IMG_5481
IMG_5500

Thanks for having me--enjoy Italy!!!

2 comments: