five things you should know:
1. a spray bottle cures everything. especially wrinkles when traveling. but heck, we use it for wrinkles even when we're not traveling.
2. i have no self control when it comes to tortilla chips with a hint of lime. none, i tell you.
3. if you haven't worn something in over a year, it's time to get rid of it. no "but, i know i'll wear it..."- you won't. this is extremely hard for me. i swear my closet just got ten pounds lighter.
4. humidity is your best friend and your worst enemy. friend: dewey and moisturized skin, especially after coming home from italy and realizing just how dry it is here. enemy: sweating constantly making you feel ugly as your clothes stick to you reminding you that the heat is a bit too much.
5. life should be lived reading. books are full of more than just stories. read, read read. it changes your life.
let's hear something i should know. come on- tell me something good.
oh yeah, one last thing: i have red hair, just in case you forgot;
because to be honest, sometimes i forget until i look in the mirror.
life is full of randoms, but that's what makes it good.