Monday, June 18, 2012

meet elise.

Hi lovebird readers!
IMG_0087

I'm Elise and you can say hello over here. I blog about fashion, food, dance and pretty things. I am so happy Elease is letting me hang out here today because she is a constant inspiration for me with her lovely dancing, wonderful marriage and upbeat outlook on life. She's so darling..as you already know!

I wanted to share some of my favorite looks for this summer. This doesn't necessarily mean they are "on-trend" or what every closet needs - these pieces are quite impractical. Here are looks that I love, because everyone could use some playful things to wear.

Here is what I am loving this summer:
My tutu:
IMG_0591

Chiffon Skirt:
IMG_0671

Corset Top:
IMG_0562

DIY Toms Sandals:
IMG_9664 

Yellow & Simple Sandals:
IMG_0281
Old Navy, Links no longer available

White Dress:
IMG_9968
H&M, link no longer available
Your turn! What is one thing you own that is just for fun?

5 comments:

  1. Love all the outfit! I like to take pictures and I think its fun! Hahah :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits! specially the tutu, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Do you have to be a ballerina to wear the tutu? I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, no way! If you like it, wear it!

    ReplyDelete