Tuesday, September 18, 2012

happiness in ten.


then things that make me terribly happy:
{as of right this very moment}

1. signs that fall is soon to arrive; 
cooler weather, pumpkin scents and a few crunchy leaves have fallen.
2. this lipgloss in the shade ample pink . it's my go to color.
3. emails from elder carlson. he melts my heart with his happiness.
4. almond butter on toast. 
5.fall's rich and saturated colors: plum, jade and cobalt.
6. anything aztec. i'm in an indian kick lately.
7. being a red head; it's so different and fun for a change.
8. puppy shopping... i think we may be onto something. ;)
9. teaching my students who practice hard and have a true love for the piano.
it really does make all the difference. 
10. inside joke and names with lovebird. he has me laughing awfully hard lately.

what is on your list of happy things right now?
do tell.  

10 comments:

  1. mm almond butter is so good! cute list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute list! I really like the puppy shopping. Are you going to get one soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love puppy shopping! i don't know how you haven't gotten one yet if you have been shopping! I melt the second i see a puppy!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It's so important to think about the things that make us happy. And the fact that fal is this weekend makes me SO happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to try almond butter! Thanks for the reminder to get my butt to the store to try it out!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this post makes me terribly happy :) and LOVE that you guys are puppy shopping! Hope we're not too far behind you guys... fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love being a redhead, too! I also love that clover - did you draw it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously just fell in love with your blog. I only had to read your title, then read your content and love it even more!!!
    totally a new follower and would LOVE to swap buttons.
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this list :) We are going to see puppy every week-end and I can't wait to have my own Hendrix coming to our house at the end of October!!

    ReplyDelete