Friday, November 16, 2012

hello from mowgli.

a small post today, written by mowglie:

things i love: 
ice cubes, exploring, puppy treats, socks and my red spiky ball.
i could play fetch all day long. 

things i hate: 
the vacuum cleaner, getting my nails clipped and taking a bath.  
{you should hear me scream when i'm in the bath tub. literally, scream.}
you still don't believe me? here is proof we shiba's have a scream. 

things that scare me: 
paper grocery bags, the blender and tin foil. 
{my owners even put a puppy treat on a grocery bag, and i wouldn't go near it.}

things i can't live without:
my leash, snuggles from my owners and my puppy chow, of course.

things i have yet to figure out:
why i get in trouble for peeing on the carpet, 
{i've only done it a few times- cut me some slack!}
what it means when my owners say "heel",
and what the crazy-loud machine in my kitchen is doing. 
{why is it growling at me? i sit an wonder the whole time.}

i'm a happy pup,
wishing you happy friday.

10 comments:

  1. Well what a cutie patootie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you're just the cutest. piri can relate mowgli. he hates bathroom too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute.. you're making me want a puppy more and more!!!! now if only our apartment would allow it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mowgli is so cute (and he looks so soft too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! I love this post, Mowgli you adorable, lovely creature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously sooooo cute!!! Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love him!!! So cute! Our boxer hates the vacuum cleaner too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got such an adorable blog here! And your dog is just the cutest!!

    I'm definitely following you :)

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the photo of mowglie sitting on the desk is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete