Friday, March 9, 2012

but seriously: TGIF.

oh, happy friday.
so far so good, right?
minus the parking ticket i received at school today.
that's what happens when life is too busy to realize you grabbed lovebird's
school parking pass instead of yours. 
bummer.
if i'm going to be honest with you-
life has been a little rocky lately.
i've been getting parking tickets in all areas of my life.
and lovebird keeps reminding me- parking tickets are paid off and forgotten.
will these "problem" just go away and be forgotten?
will they sort themselves out? 
i sure hope so.
but, without trials- we don't know happiness.
and i'm certainly happy that today is friday.
weekends always bring happiness.
mainly because i get an extra hour to sleep in with lovebird on saturday.
{sleep in, as in 8:00. it's better than nothing- i'll take it!}
bring on the weekend!
xo

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the parking ticket! Sounds awful. I'm glad it's the weekend too! It's 9.15am Saturday here, I'm catching up on my favorite reads and then I'm going to the Salon. And then...who knows what the day holds :)Have a great weekend lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a parking ticket free weekend and that things stop being rocky and instead smooth.
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I know what you mean about 'parking tickets' in all areas of life, but it sounds like your lovebird is helping you through them, and that's great to have someone alongside during those times.

    Enjoy that time sleeping in and have a great weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.:)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah parking tickets, seriously i get them all the time. as well as other parking tickets. as for sleeping in i get what you mean there too, everyday i have work at 7 am, so weekends are a blessing. hope you get to rest.

    -k

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet post! You and your hubby are such a beautiful couple! Cute blog~
    XO
    Tiffany

    www.littlemamanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. K first of all, your blog is so darling! I love it. And second of all, you look so familiar!! I think I have met you at some point, but I cannot figure out when or where! Maybe it will come to me haha. Anyways I'm excited to be your newest follower!

    Kirstyn

    kirstynmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, we all have those weeks sometimes! Hope it gets better :)
    Have a great week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luckily I get TGIT. Thursday's are my friday's! 3 day weekends for me!

    ReplyDelete