Monday, November 8, 2010

dreams and rings

dreaming. 
isn't it crazy? absolutely nuts?
dreams are unreal. 


i woke up today from an intense, somewhat horrifying, dream involving the past and future.
i ran into find lovebird studying, at the crack of dawn, to make certain my dream wasn't real after all.
he walked me back to bed and tucked me in.


however, 
i put my wedding ring back on. 
{i always take it off before bed}
they told me not to sleep with my ring on... but why? DO YOU?


it seems as though my dreams of the past don't creep in when i have it
wrapped around my little finger. 
so i have noticed that, when waking from a bad dream, i don't hesitate to put it right back on.
lovebird came up with this idea. consider him genius.


...and consider me crazy or superstitious.... because i'm both. 


just an observation. worth posting about. 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely! Glad I came across it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sleep with my ring on, it bugs me, but I say go for it if it makes you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never take my ring off but do roll the diamonds over so I don't poke myself in mid REM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that was the case for me! I have a lot of bad dreams & I never take my ring off when I sleep.

    ReplyDelete