Monday, July 30, 2012

ballerinas meet yosemite.

{instagram username: eleasejane}

we had quite the weekend with this photo shoot.
the beauty that is engulfed in yosemite is unbelievable.
every single time it takes my breath away.
standing there in nothing but a leotard felt exhilarating;
as if for some reason my "nakedness" gave me a grander sensation. 
what better way to spend your weekend than hiking in your pointe shoes?
we all had so much fun laughing, posing, shivering, splashing and snacking.
it was a day full of nothing but smiles.
as well as posing with tourists, drinking the most delicious hot cocoa,
waking up {too} early to get ready, caravanning in the most windy canyon, 
demolishing our pointe shoes in the river, soaking up the sun,
posing over and over again, and laughing more than we ever have before.
 it was day to remember. 

how was your weekend?
did you spend hours watching the olympics? i sure did.
"olympic time" is possibly my favorite time. 
i think it's safe to say:
pointe shoes, yosemite and the olympics make for a perfect weekend.
happy monday. 
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing!! I want to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and interesting photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! I want to see more :)

    And can I just tell you that I am vicariously living through you as a ballerina! I did ballet for about 4 years, did pointe and everything...if I had started younger and been more serious I totally would have loved to be a ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors contrasted with nature. I want to frame this picture because it is perfection!

    Will we get to see more of them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! i can't wait to see more pictures from this photo shoot! what was the photo shoot for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun experience! YES! Do post more pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...my...goodness...gracious!! I can only imagine what the other pics look like!! I can't wait to see them!! What an amazing experience!! Please make sure you share the rest when they are ready!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. that picture is amazing! yes...way too much time watching the olympics...i don't want to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an AMAZING picture!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply amazing!

    Happy you had a great weekend, we did too. Stop by the blog to hear about our weekend and how crazy it was :)

    Happy day!
    Kara
    ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete