Friday, September 14, 2012

i'm in shock.

i'm so sorry for the small hiatus.
i suppose that happens when life takes over all at once.
all a little too fast.
i've been busy rehearsing, performing and studying.
but, today... today i only have two hours of dance.
happy friday to me.
{this never happens}
and.... drum roll please....
i have saturday off too!
now, that never happens. 
this my friends, is why i am in utter shock. 

happy weekend to you.
i hope you all have lovely adventures.
our's will hopefully be spent puppy shopping,
having a date night in- watching a chick flick,
eating gelato, and catching up on some much needed sleep.
enjoy your weekend. i'll catch up with you monday.
xoxo

{photo credit: milano photography}


11 comments:

  1. I wish I was going puppy shopping! that sounds so fun!! I hope you find a cute one.. which isn't very hard :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. puppy shopping and gelato? I WANT TO COME! hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Can't believe you usually don't have saturdays off! I feel for ya, that would be tough!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for time off this weekend!!! I hope y'all have a wonderful relaxing time. Eat some gelato for me. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is awesome! I love it!


    Ooooo puppy shopping?! Did you convince the hubby that you need a dog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DID YOU CONVINCE LOVEBIRD THAT YOU NEED A PUPPY??! (Haha I see I'm not the only one who wonders ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh puppy shopping sounds like so much fun!!! i hope you find the perfect little bundle of cuteness for you and lovebird to bring home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. puppy shopping?
    PUPPY SHOPPING??!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning pic! glad you are having some me time

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe, i hope you enjoyed your day off.

    ReplyDelete