Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 senses

{slightly creepy- sorry! source: unknown}

life according to my senses lately:

taste: easter candy. that was obvious, right?
i mean hello, now is the best time of year for my sweet tooth problem.
this year's favorite/addiction: these
why? the eggs are always the perfect ratio of peanut butter and chocolate.
{don't wait- run out and buy them on clearance asap.}

touch: a week off of a dance, screamed pedicure to me. 
removing all those callouss and blisters have left my feet so sensitive. 
i'm amazed at what my feet can actually feel all of a sudden. 

hear: the birds chirping is music to my ears.
a sure sign that spring is here. 
mornings are my favorite time of the day for this reason.

smell:the array of smells in asian markets. 
we've been to our fair share of them lately- 
mainly due to lovebird's addiction to bubble teas.
the smells are so powerful- some delightful and some disgusting not so pleasant.
{i blame the gross smells on the fish- i'm not a big fan of fishy smells; they make me queasy.}
always an awesome adventure, regardless. 

see:i've been able to "see" who my true friends are lately.
this has caused joy and heartache all at the same time. 
friendships are a very eye opening thing, i tell you.  

you're turn.
what better way for me to catch up on all of your blogs,
than for you to tell me what your senses have been up to lately.
happy hump day. 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about true friends and it is heart breaking at times. However, it is just one of those necessary facts of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I simply want to givе you а
    big thumbs up for the great іnformatiоn yοu have got right herе
    on thiѕ post. I will be coming back tο yοur website for more soon.


    my blοg post; mortgage loan

    ReplyDelete