Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back to school

i'm a grown up freshmen. 
yesterday was a school day.
my first school day in four years.
it was lovely. so good to be back.
it felt like i never left, actually. 
i'm so happy to further my education,
and feel like i have been waiting for awhile for the right timing.
i'm glad it's finally here.
i wouldn't trade the last four years (of not going to college) for anything.
i did bigger and better things with my life.
but, now it's time to hit the books, be a nerd and become a
well educated women.
i love school. period.
i can already tell it is going to be a fantastic year. 
one full of learning, homework, stress, late nights and math problems.
what's not to love about those things, right?
wish me luck. 
i'm the happiest little freshman you know.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Starting school again!! that sounds wonderful. I love being a student much better than being a teacher :)
    I hope you have a great year and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun elease! that's awesome. good luck!

    ReplyDelete