Thursday, November 10, 2011

great minds think alike.

what an intelligent woman.
this quote is spot on reality.
 this quote simply says it all; i can't say it better. nor will i try.
what i do know, is that i want to have a great mind.
discussing ideas rather than people.
gossip is a waste of time. it's hurtful. and serves no purpose.
have a great mind; let's discuss ideas.
like the billion different ways to tie a scarf.
or how to bake a scrumptious feast for thanksgiving.
we could discuss the speed of light. that seems to be a hot topic right now.
let's talk about our economy. both the good and the bad.
we could even chat about the techniques behind interior design.
talking about photography never gets old.
we could discuss religion. 
anything, really.
anything and everything; but discussing people.

happy thursday friends.
school, ballet rehearsal and homework make up my entire day.
oh, and a fun lunch date with one of my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite quotes of all time!! I had it written in my notebook when I was going to school!
    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com
    (come check out my HOBO wallet giveaway!!! sexy red too!)

    ReplyDelete