Monday, December 12, 2011

it's show time!

nutcracker has begun. wahoo! 
nothing brings in the holidays like performing the nutcracker.
this past week was consumed by hours at the theater. 
other than my body feeling like it's been hit by a train, 
it feels so good to be done performing the first week of shows.
now... unto the next week!
{sometimes i can't believe we do it all over again. it's almost like hitting a repeat button.}
however, i'm excited to get the chance to perform again.
my lovely parents are coming into town this week. i can't wait to see them.
i am extremely nervous for whats ahead of me. 
but, anxious and happy to share it with those i love most.
this weekend was snow queen and next weekend is sugar plum.
hard, challenging, nerve-wracking yet exhilarating, fun and rewarding.  
another week of rehearsals, time with the parents, performing, and finals....
here i go! wish me luck. 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen the Nutcracker live. It is definitely on my 'must do' list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think that is so cool you have such a main part in the nutcracker. Congratulations! And I can't imagine doing the show AND going through finals at the same time. :o you can do it!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's amazing that you are part of The Nutcracker! I have always wanted to go, maybe I will try to go this year! :)

    ReplyDelete