Tuesday, December 13, 2011

a few little things:

things from this week include:
1. wearing cozy sweaters to study for finals in.
why not be comfy when you are stressing out? 
2. mailing out our christmas cards.
yes, we did send one to the president of the united states.
why not? everyone can use some holiday cheer.
3. a day off {monday} included a lunch date to greens with lovebird.
greens: an organic market with delicious food and treats, of course.
4. flowers from my nutcracker performances.
my house smells delicious and they make me smile as i'm reminded of how much i love to dance.
those are just a few of my favorite things right now.
hope you are all having lovely weeks.
i'd love to hear your favorites from the week.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That's funny but sweet y'all send the president a card.(: my family just ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly last night and I can't wait to get them, then send them!
    (memory)
    Southernpinky.blogspot.com
    p.s. Thank you SO much for your sweet words on my blog! They really do encourage me so much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cozy sweaters are the best in the winter. oh and fresh baked cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, your blog is adorable! how awesome that you're in the nutcracker!

    ReplyDelete